Outdoor Fun for All Ages
Finally, summer is winding down and fall is ramping up which means lots of time to have fun outside without the summer heat. Now is the perfect time to get in some good quality family time and have some fun outdoors.
Here are a few ways we love to have fun with our families:
1. Set up a Zipline in the back yard.
2. Use a picnic table and do outdoor fall crafts.
- Crafts with different color leaves
- Hand paintings
- Crafts using corn, bean and other items.
- Carve a pumpkin
- Build your own scarecrow
3. Play on your backyard swing set.
4. Play a game of horse. Winner cleans up dishes after dinner!
What are some activities that your family loves to do outside?