Swing Set Safety and Features
Our Playset Features Include:
100% Pacific Solid Cedar
Known for its natural strength and durability, naturally resistant to decay and rot, and resistant to pest infestations and fungus. Massive solid beam construction resists warping and cracking.
Interlocking Multi-Beam Joint Construction
Reduces any type of dangerous sway, bolts are strategically positioned to ensure stability at every angle, creates less stress on hardware, and requires less maintenance.
Pinch-Free Safety Swings
We eliminated sharp edges and pinch points with self-locking industrial connectors that fasten our rubber dipped oversized chains to our swings.
Oxidized Hot Dipped Galvanized Hardware
Our three step process ensures rust and corrosion free fasteners throughout. Will not flake and “self repairs from scratches.”
Recessed Nuts and Bolts
Pre-drilled pilot holes allow for hidden nuts and bolts to eliminate cuts, scratches and ripped clothing.
Tire Chain Connector Cones
Pinch-free, rubber-dipped, over-sized chains, connected to corrosion and scrape-free industrial sized safety cones.
Snag-Free Safety Hardware
We eliminate sharp, protruding attachments so exposed skin won’t get scratched and clothing won’t get caught.
Double Wall Safety Slides
Require no wood reinforcement and no interior or exterior protruding bolts, making them scratch and splinter free.
360° Trapeze Rings
Rings rotate with natural hand movement for greater grip control.
Non-Slip Gotcha Grips
Every safety handle, handrail, trapeze bar and ladder rung goes through our non-slip “Gotcha”process, and are attached with recessed hardware for even more safety.
MASSIVE SOLID BEAM CONSTRUCTION
We do not use anything but 100% pacific cedar solid beams throughout every one of our playsets.
You will not find multi-layers of smaller timbers laminated or glued together. Pacific Cedar resist warping and cracking, and is naturally resistant to pest infestations, fungus and decay, so it does not require any harmful chemical treatments. Solid beam construction allows your swing set or playset to last long, in all kinds of weather.
multi-beam joint connection
Our solid beams are inter-connected using corrosion resistant, hot dipped galvanized hardware ensuring that all joints hold their structural integrity for the life of your playset. Tight joints equal less sway, enhanced stability for years of safe, fun imaginative play.
Why did Superior Play Systems® choose Playground One® playsets for our customers?
At Superior Play Systems®, we listen to our customers, learn from their feedback, and have improved our product offerings based on that feedback. By listening, we’ve learned Families are looking for playsets and services that will improve their lives by providing the highest quality, the ultimate in safety, and of course, maximum fun. Our number one priority is that manufacturers understand and embrace our philosophies on safety and quality and thist is why we have chosen Playground One®! Our customers have spoken and now we’ve delivered!
There are many reasons that Playground One® stands out and delivers with their exceptional backyard playground products:
- They know the importance of safety, and ensure that their playground equipment meets rigid safety standards.
- They have designed the best swing sets, playsets, and playground equipment possible
- Their team of designers, engineers, and testers work together to create the highest-quality products.
- The desire to select quality materials for the best in construction and design
- Every step of the design and manufacturing process is closely monitored so we are exceptionally confident standing by their Playsets. The real experts are the children and families they’ve heard from to find out how they play.
- Designing equipment that lets kids have fun — no matter how they play
- Safety is more than just a word at Superior Play Systems®, and Playground One® delivers exactly what you expect from the “The Most Trusted Name in Play!”
1) The Absolute best materials.
All Playground One®, playsets are made from 100% solid beam Pacific Cedar. Why cedar? It clearly resists fungus, pests and different issues that might affect the stability of your playset. This means you can rest assured that there are no toxic chemical and additives needed and that the solid beams resist buckling, warping and other issues inherent to the use of engineered timbers glued together from numerous pieces that their competitors use.
2) The highest quality construction
Multi-beam joint connections, corrosion-resistant hot-dipped galvanized steel hardware, and heavy duty steel brackets provide a foundation for unmatched stability. This eliminates the need for in-ground installation, and provides years of fun for your backyard. It’s a pretty tall order, but over the years Superior Play Systems® has become recognized among families looking for quality products designed with children in mind. Like us, Playground One® has set out deliver the best playground equipment and best swing sets by focusing on what is important to you:
- Solid beam construction – Many companies build their playsets out of engineered wood or layers of wood glued together. This can save on costs, but we found it can also lead to buckling, warping and other problems which can affect safety. That’s why we’ve chosen Playground One® using only solid beam construction and 100% Pacific Cedar on all playsets. Extensive testing shows that chemical free cedar playsets are naturally fungus & pest resistant and stay sturdy through years of use without the need for toxic chemical treatments.
- A robust testing phase – All playground equipment goes through an extensive testing process. Tested with designers, engineers and other experts to ensure each of our products is safe and offers hours of creative play. Their engineers ensure that each piece is designed to exceed all safety requirements. In addition,all swing sets are tested with our toughest critics: kids. Working with children is a standard here to make sure our playsets and playground equipment really spark imagination.
- Customizable and expandable swing sets – Have a growing family? Have limited yard space? With Playground One®, it’s not a problem. Expandable and customizable modular swing sets allow you to create the unique playset experience your children want. Add a tire swing, start out with a bucket seat swing for the little ones and switch them out as they grow. Create a picnic table, and dance stage area as well. Our multiuse and highly customizable playsets let your family create the play experience you’ve always wanted.
3) Our “less ouch” features help prevent injuries
Playground One® Uses:
- No pinch swings. Self-locking industrial connectors and heavy duty rubber dipped chains prevent pinch points where small hands hold on to the swings. The desire to eliminate even small injuries that can occur from sharp edges and pinching on swing chains, sets Playground One® apart from the rest. Rubber dipped chains also are a lot less hot to the touch on Summer days compared to bare steel or other metals.
- Good grips (Gotcha Grips). Every ladder rung, handgrip, handrail, and trapeze bar on Playground One®’s equipment goes through a unique “Gotcha” process to help reduce slipping. Hot Dipped Galvanized steel rods are dimpled and powder coated, so even the smallest of hands won’t have any problems with their grip slipping.
- Reinforced slides. Double wall slides do not require exterior reinforcements, which mean no hardware or bolts which can snag clothing or cause cuts and no wood reinforcement to cause splinters. The result is a smooth slide with a much lower risk of injury.
Huge Interactive Playground!
Superior Play Systems® now offers open play schedule and pricing — SUSPENDED until further notice
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm: $8 — SUSPENDED until further notice**
- Saturday: 11am – 5pm: $10 — SUSPENDED until further notice
- Sunday: 12pm – 4pm: $10 — SUSPENDED until further notice
**Except School Holidays-Weekend Rates will Apply — SUSPENDED until further notice
We’re looking forward to seeing all the smiling faces someday soon!