Springfree Trampoline is 100% spring-free! Finally an innovative way kids can experience the freedom to jump! The absence of springs means little toes are free to go where they want to go! Our durable composite rods are safely located below the level of the mat and securely out of harm's way. Our FlexiNet safety enclosure offers strength and cushioning.
Why Springfree Trampolines?
In the past, most trampolines were made with springs. These worked by linking the bouncing surface to the frame with sturdy springs. Today, however, you have the option of buying a springless trampoline. There are many benefits of buying a spring-free trampoline:
- You reduce pinching. With spring trampolines, the springs expand and contract with jumps and bounces. If a child’s hands come into contact with the spring during activity, they can get pinched, sometimes enough to cause bruising or serious injury. Contact with the spring can also cause abrasions. A spring-free trampoline eliminates this problem.
- You reduce contact with the frame. With a spring-free trampoline, the bounce surface extends all the way to the net enclosure. This means children are less in danger of making sudden contact with the frame, a serious concern which can lead to head injuries, broken bones and other issues. Quite simply, spring-free is safer.
- There is no gap between the frame and the bounce surface. With spring-based trampolines, there is a gap between the frame and the bouncing surface, which is where the springs are. When children do not come into contact with the springs, they can still get hands and feet caught in the gaps, which can lead to sprains and fractures during play. Even with a spring cover, the cover can become dislodged during play. With a spring-free mechanism, the risk of injuries caused by springs and gaps is eliminated.
- Prices on these models are better than they have ever been. The average springless trampoline price has improved since this product first went on the market, and these are now a viable solution for many families.
- The bounce surface is larger. With no gap between the frame and bounce surface, springless models are all surface, right to the very edge. That means a safer surface that can be enjoyed and used. Even if you have less space, you get more space thanks to the fuller use of space when you go springless.
Superior Play can help you find the right Springfree trampoline with enclosure. With all these benefits of Springfree models, these trampolines still have all the benefits of regular trampolines. They’re tons of fun and also inclusive, allowing kids of all ages and mobility levels to bounce, play games and have hours of fun. Trampolines encourage physical activity and get kids to enjoy an activity that builds coordination, balance and overall fitness. Children may not feel like they’re exercising, but they’re getting a total body workout!
Superior Play can help you find the right trampoline for you. Whether you want just a trampoline or an entire playground, we can help you find the solutions for your ideal play or fitness area and our friendly and knowledgeable staff can make the entire purchasing process an ideal experience.