The AlleyOop Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems. All of our AlleyOop Trampoline Systems come with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
AlleyOop trampolines are considered to be some of the safest trampolines on the market today. Created by JumpSport, these products are developed to the highest standards possible. In fact, JumpSport was founded by Mark and Valerie Publicover, who were concerned about safety after their own children and children’s friends suffered falls and injuries due to trampolines. The Publicovers set out to address the issue by building safer trampolines, including trampolines with enclosures, to prevent injuries.
Now in business for more than 20 years, JumpSport is famous for its AlleyOop and other trampoline products.
All the Best Quality and Safety Features
Products like the AlleyOOP VariableBounce™ come with many features for child safety:
- High-quality materials for added durability
- VariableBounce™ spring configuration, which engages like the airbag in a car to absorb impact and ensure safety
- An AlleyOOP safety net which is easy to install, so kids don’t fall off the trampoline
- A pre-sewn door in the safety net, allowing kids to get in and out of the trampoline easily
- VariableBounce™ technology, designed to absorb shock more easily during bouncing time
- A heavy-duty frame, made from pre-galvanized steel
- A high-tensile strength Permatron® jumping mat
- Steel V-rings connecting the springs to prevent tearing and to ensure greater safety
- A "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to keep the frame solid
The DoubleBounce trampoline has its own safety features, such as:
- A double mat to allow for higher bouncing and lower risk of injury
- More springs and longer springs to improve bounce height
- Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure to prevent falls from the trampoline
- A patented DoubleBounce™ Trampoline Safety System with AirShock™ Technology to ensure fun and safety, even with multiple bouncers
- The Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system, designed to reduce the risk of injury
- Adjustable mats, allowing you to rotate the mats to extend their life
- Lifetime warranty
- Ground clearance which is higher and allows for a higher trampoline
- 128 Extra-Stretch™ Springs, designed to absorb shock, even when adults use the trampoline
AlleyOop trampolines come in a variety of sizes and configurations, so you can choose the right option for you. If you’re looking for a trampoline with the latest technology for safety and fun, you want an industry-leading AlleyOop trampoline.
AlleyOop trampolines have plenty of details to ensure safety. For example, grommets are not just sewn into the fabric, as this can allow for ripping. Also, AlleyOop trampolines are designed to withstand rain and UV rays for years of use. Take a look at these industry-leading designs today!