Family fun is right at your fingertips when you add activities you can all enjoy together to your back yard. And everyone loves trampolines. Accessible to people of all ages and skill levels, they provide a way for kids to get their energy out and adults to tap into the wonder of their childhood. You’ll all love the new opportunities you find on this fun piece of equipment — and it can get even better.
If you buy a trampoline from Superior Play Systems®, you can have hours and even years of fun with the trampoline itself. However, accessories give your play equipment a whole new lease on life and allow you to really customize your experience. Superior Play Systems® carries a wide range of accessories that allow your trampoline to become the true star of your back yard. A few terrific accessories for your purchase include:
- Tents. Tents allow you to turn your trampoline into a fort, a cozy space for reading or even a theater! With kids safe off the wet ground and with no poles needed, this can be one of the easiest ways to host an outdoor sleepover or to go camping outside during the day or night.
- PowerBounce Kits.These kits allow you to adjust your bounce, adding to the challenge and allowing your trampoline to grow with you or your fitness level.
- Basketball Kits. Trampolines and basketball are a natural match, since the extra jump of the trampoline lets kids and adults slam-dunk and even practice trick shots like the pros. The basketball goals attach to the netting enclosure and allow adults and kids to play safely.
- Balls. Playing ball takes on a whole new dimension when players are bouncing at the same time. It creates an action-packed adrenaline-boosting adventure. Players can try traditional games such as volleyball or even create their own rules.
- Game Kits. Game kits contain instructions for safe games kids can play on the trampoline, ensuring many hours of various types of play. In addition, kits may come with chalk for marking on the trampoline, balls and other accessories to make games possible. If you want to add social play and some competition to your trampoline time, game kits are a wonderful solution.
- Ladders. Ladders make your trampoline more accessible by allowing kids and adults alike to climb up to higher trampolines easily.
- Shifting wheels. These wheels make it easy to move your trampoline around so you can get under the shade of a tree or move to the perfect spot in a yard.
- Trampoline skirts. When pets and young children crawl under a trampoline while it is in use, injuries can happen. In addition to supervision, a skirt can help since trampoline skirts limit access under the trampoline. Some users also prefer the look of a trampoline with a covering.
- Misters. Keep kids cooler on even the hottest of days with a mister which covers bouncers with water. Misters distribute water evenly and can lower temperature by as much as 25 degrees.
- Canopies. During hours of fun, canopies keep the sun off kids and adults on the trampoline. When the trampoline is not in use, the canopy prevents debris from getting inside, saving you hours of cleanup. Superior Play Systems® also has weather covers if you’d like to protect your investment from weather damage.
- Training bag. This bag attaches to the frame and lets kids and adults practice punches, jabs, kicks and other karate and martial arts moves. It’s a great way to add some arm and leg work to your workout.
- Bounceboards. If you love snowboarding or skateboarding, you’ll love this board that allows you to practice trick jumps in the safety of your enclosed trampoline.
Try out some of these accessories for yourself with Superior Play Systems®!