See Price Breakdown$13,300
See Price Breakdown$15,199
See Price Breakdown$16,980
See Price Breakdown$17,824
See Price Breakdown$18,978
See Price Breakdown$19,194
See Price Breakdown$20,800
See Price Breakdown$20,800
See Price Breakdown$21,756
See Price Breakdown$22,706
See Price Breakdown$23,100
See Price Breakdown$24,776
See Price Breakdown$25,856
See Price Breakdown$27,101
See Price Breakdown$28,601
See Price Breakdown$66,850
See Price Breakdown$71,980
See Price Breakdown$78,300
See Price Breakdown$79,732
See Price Breakdown$83,289
Basketball Court Installation
When you're ready to take your game to the next level, consider installing a backyard basketball court from Superior Play Systems. We design, sell, install and service regulation-quality courts in a variety of sizes suitable for home use.
Should I Install a Backyard Basketball Court?
If you're considering installing a backyard basketball court but aren't sure if it's right for you, consider the following:
- A professionally designed and installed court will provide your friends and family with easy access to a healthy and fun activity.
- It's a great way for student-athletes to practice in the offseason.
- It can add to your property value and make your home easier to sell to families with kids.
- You don't need to build a full-size regulation court.
- When you choose a court from Superior Play, you won't need to pour a large concrete footing in your yard.
Superior Play Systems can manage all of the details of your basketball court build. We'll visit your home, visually inspect your property, take measurements and make a recommendation.
How to Build a Basketball Court
You'll need to consider the following when installing your basketball court:
- Is my backyard level? Your new court must be installed on level ground. Depending on your property, you may need to excavate some of your ground to ensure your court provides a safe play environment.
- What kind of drainage do I need? If your backyard is prone to standing water or flooding following storms, you may need to consider installing appropriate drainage. If you're considering a concrete basketball court, this is essential.
- How aggressively will players play? Skilled and aggressive players don't just knock into one another — they may also fall on the court. A cushioned surface reduces the risk of serious injury while allowing for high-performance playing. It also reduces fatigue, and that helps kids and adults play longer.
How Much Does Basketball Court Installation Cost?
The cost depends on several factors, including:
- Backyard conditions. If your property requires excavating, leveling or new drainage, this adds to the price and timeline of your court installation. Superior Play can visit your property and design the court that works best for your home and family needs.
- Weather conditions. If you live in an area with extreme cold or that's prone to flooding following heavy rain, you'll want professional advice. Superior Play Systems can design a court that withstands challenging environmental conditions and provides years of fun and safe play.
- Whether you need extras such as fencing. Extras such as fencing, netting and padding can add to the cost of your court. But you may find that the benefits of installing an "extra" such as fencing can save you from enduring other headaches later.
Let Superior Play Design and Install Your Basketball Court
At Superior Play, we believe that play fosters healthy activity and physical, social and emotional growth. If you want to build a backyard basketball court, call us. We can help you design the court that's perfect for your needs and wants, and offers the safety and performance you expect.
For more information about the basketball courts, hoops and accessories available from Superior Play Systems, explore our products online, complete our online contact form and visit us at one of our Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina or Pennsylvania showrooms.